Online Purchases Sent to Your Home:
Order(s) shipping to your home can be exchanged or returned for store credit within 14 days from the date of delivery, via online payment, mail or to a Crimson Lingerie stores for a store credit, that will be sent to your account.
If shipping the item via mail, the item must be unworn, in the original packaging (enclosed in a protective shipping box or bubble mailer envelope) and include a copy of your invoice/packing slip.
If returning to a Crimson Lingerie store in person, the item must be unworn, in the original packaging and you must have with you the original invoice/packing slip.
Not having any one of the above requirements will hinder our ability to process your exchange/ store credit.
We suggest that you package your return shipment protectively and send by registered mail or courier as product remains your responsibility until processed by Crimson Lingerie Inc.
Please Note - Original and Return Shipping charges remain the customer's responsibility.
240 Stewart Green SW
Calgary, AB T3H 3C8
Please retain receipt for exchange or store credit with the following the instruction:
1. Product/s must be in original condition with original packaging and unworn.
2. No exchanges/ store credit after 14 days on regular priced items.
3. ALL sale items are FINAL SALE.
4. Any Christmas purchases made in December 2023 may be exchanged until 6th January 2024.
5. All silk garments are FINAL SALE.
6. No refund, exchange, and store credit on Gift card items.
7. Refunds on manufacturer warranties void on discounted merchandise, store credit only (subject to review by management).
8. All underwear (Briefs, boxers, thongs, etc.) are FINAL SALE.
Online Purchases Sent to a Crimson Lingerie store (Pick Up in Store):
Any order being shipped to one of our retail locations for pick up (our 'Pick Up in Store' option) can be exchanged to any one of our retail locations within 14 days from the date of delivery.
To issue a store credit, the item must be unworn, in the original packaging and you must have the original receipt.
Beyond the 14 day exchange/store credit period, exchanges are subject to review by management.